PDA

View Full Version : Where can we print airline tickets in the parks??

g8rgirl29
01-12-2013, 06:00 PM
We are flying AirTran and we can check-in online 24hrs before our departure to get our seat assignment. I can check in on my phone but cannot print. We will either be in DHS or EPCOT during that time. Is there anywhere in the parks to print up airline tickets?? Can we just check in online and not print up passes until the next morning at resort airline check-in?? We are staying at OKW. Thank you!!

faline
01-12-2013, 06:42 PM
As long as you have your reservation information with you, Guest Services in either park should be able to assist you with this. I've also been able to get similar assistance from concierge at the resort desks (whether or not I was staying at that resort).

g8rgirl29
01-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Thank you Faline!!

faline
01-12-2013, 06:54 PM
You're welcome.

And, just to add - once you're checked in on-line, they will print up your boarding passes for you when you use the resort airline checkin desk so if your seats are all selected, you can certainly wait until morning and have your boarding passes printed up for you then!

g8rgirl29
01-12-2013, 10:07 PM
That is great to know Faline and I think that is what we will do since I'm guessing DME will be picking us up at 9am. So, if we are at the hospitality house by 8am we shouldn't have a problem. Thank you again!!

kakn7294
01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
I've always done the check-in on my phone (or now with Southwest, pay for the Early Bird check-in for the flight home) and had the passes printed at the airline check-in desk when we turn in our luggage for DME.

Itchy
01-13-2013, 11:00 AM
I always pay extra for the early check in for Southwest and American. It saves the hassle and all I need to do is check my bags at the DME desk and get the boarding passes, and away we go....:mickey:

MargaretMessler
01-13-2013, 05:02 PM
I've always done the check-in on my phone (or now with Southwest, pay for the Early Bird check-in for the flight home) and had the passes printed at the airline check-in desk when we turn in our luggage for DME.

Also, if you are not using DME for whatever reason, if you are able to check in via your phone/laptop/etc. they can print your passes at the curbside checkin at the airport. You definitely don't have to print them when you check in, which I didn't realize until I dropped a relative off at the airport a few months back.

kakn7294
01-14-2013, 02:44 AM
Also, if you are not using DME for whatever reason, if you are able to check in via your phone/laptop/etc. they can print your passes at the curbside checkin at the airport. You definitely don't have to print them when you check in, which I didn't realize until I dropped a relative off at the airport a few months back.I had to have my boarding pass printed at the airport 2 years ago because for some reason, the airline check-in desk was getting the incorrect information for my confirmation number - only on my ticket. It printed just fine at the airport so it was obviously some sort of weird computer glitch.