PDA

View Full Version : parks and then cruise

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
01-12-2013, 01:29 PM
in September we are doing 4 days in the parks (Tuesday to Friday) and then on Saturday will go to Cruise on the Fantasy. (Our 10 year Anniversary trip) What is probably the easiest and cheapest way to get from the BWV where wer are staying to the ship... and then the last day of the cruise from the ship back to the airport? And what time should I try to make the flight home for?

Thank you for any help

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-12-2013, 08:38 PM
You can book a ground transfer directly with the cruiseline. They'll pick you up at the resort, and take you to the port. I think it runs about $40 a person, and although it works well, some people feel that it is too late to get to the port.

You can also use quicksilver (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/ratesquotes.asp) to take you directly there, and rates are comparable to the per person charges by DCL.

As for a flight back, anything after 12noon is great, but I'll move this over to the cruise board, where all of the experts are!

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
01-12-2013, 08:51 PM
thank you!

marlyn
01-12-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm doing the same thing in March. Magical Express is taking me from the airport to my resort and then the DCL bus takes me to Port Canaveral. After cruise the bus takes me to airport! So easy!