PDA

View Full Version : Photopass HELP!!! So Lost

disneyfamilyforever
01-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Ok I have not been since 2006 and when we went at the end of your trip you went to a place paid 99.00 and all your photos were on there and they even added some special touches. Now we are headed there in Feb. and I am so very lost.

1. I was just going to do the Photopass CD, is that good or should I do the photopass+?

2. Should I pre-order, it says 119.00 if I do and 169.00 after?

3. What is everyone talking about when they say they are down loading their own pics on it?

4. I have been on the site that Disney sent me and I am still just so lost, is there a better place to look?

Thank you all so very much for your help. I would be lost without Intercot:rocks:

Destiney

Strmchsr
01-11-2013, 10:46 AM
1.) The Photopass+ option is good if you do dining at places where they offer pics (like 'Ohana or Chef Mickeys) and you like to get all of the ride photos of you and your family. If you don't care about the ride photos and/or aren't doing those dining options then the regular Photopass is just fine for you.

2.) Definitely pre-order! If you're going to do it that will save you a lot of money.

3.) Once you get back you can upload 150 of your own photos (taken with your personal camera) that you can edit with the various Photopass boarders and special things and then include on your CD. Whenever we decide to order Photopass I always get the Photopass photographer to take a pic with my personal camera, too. Gives more options and that way you know you have the pics in case something happens to the Photopass pic.

4.) The Disney Photopass site is about all there is. Your best bet is to just ask any questions you have and the folks on Intercot can give you the answers you need.

Have a great trip!:mickey:

disneyfamilyforever
01-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Thank you for your awesome answers. They are very helpful!!:number1:

disneydeb
01-11-2013, 11:57 PM
We just recieved our photopass + CD from our December trip.

A few flaws, such as you can't get your lanyard until the park opens at let's say 9 and you have breakfast safari at 8:00. YOu can't load the picture you have paid for until you get your lanyard. We ended up paying for those pics OOP, going back to get our lanyard at near the front of the park, then going to Everest and Dinosaur when we had rather begin playing in the park sooner rather than walking ALL day to chase down a lanyard that should have been included in the packet in the first place or given to us during registration.
It is good to get your ride and character meal pics on if you are aving a big family trip.
When some members of my family were not near the lanyard and wanted a pic with a photographer, they just got a regular card from the photographer and before we left, I took those cards to DTD to have a cast member at one of the photography shops scan the cards onto my lanyard.

Will I do it again? Yes, if they do as they are proposing and the armband information contains the photopass information.