PDA

View Full Version : Renting Points at Two Resorts?

PixieMagic
01-09-2013, 03:26 AM
New to renting points and doing as much research as possible first....

I really want to book a split stay but seeing as I'd be booking about 6-7 months out....

How likely is this to work?

I was hoping to book 4 nights at AKL then 4 nights at BLT from the 16th-25th of September....

I am hoping I'll have a little more luck seeing as it's off season and before F&W.....

Anyone? Advice? Chances? lol

faline
01-09-2013, 07:03 AM
I'd suggest you contact The Timeshare Store (http://www.dvc-resales.com/)(an Intercot sponsor) who helps arrange such rentals.

Basically, you will be looking at two different rentals - most likely from two different owners.

Pirate Granny
01-09-2013, 07:42 AM
I agree with Faline...if you have your dates...you can rent now...and you should be OK about F&W as neither resort is an EPCOT resort. I've been lucky getting BLT 7 months out for both studios and 2 bedroom...but only for one night each time...gonna try for a GV TPV for two nights for 2014... I would go with timeshare...or find an owner who has multiple points...we rented a GV at OKW before we bought resale.

PixieMagic
01-09-2013, 02:48 PM
It wouldn't be a big deal to me if we don't get BLT.... I guess we could stay at AKL or switch to another villa resort with a beach... I wanted the monorail and the closeness to MK, but since we'd be driving down the monorail isn't as necessary as when we normally fly (I hate the buses)

MyDisneyworld
01-11-2013, 07:28 AM
We will be doing a split stay about the same time as you. We are going to BWV sept 20-24 and BLT sept 24-28. It is not our home resort so we can't book yet but keeping our fingers crossed that it all works out. Good luck getting your picks.