PDA

View Full Version : My Disney Experience website

larjani
01-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Hello All. Anyone trying this site yet? I think I'm doing it wrong. I logged in yesterday, set some stuff up. I also linked my current reservations. I logged in today and it's all gone.

Is it not working yet? It also tells me my zip code is wrong, and won't let me go any further.

Just curious. I don't feel like messing around in there again.

Thanks.

Cass&KenziesMom
01-08-2013, 07:34 PM
I think it's till pretty wonky at the moment. That being said all of my stuff is there like it's supposed to be and has been for a couple of weeks now. Only issue I'm having is the online check-in. Some have said they were able to check in and so far I'm still getting the Error message that it is unavailble.

bcornette
01-08-2013, 10:09 PM
what is the site? When I google "my disney experience" I only get http://disney.go.com/mydisney/#/mydisney/.
This site doesn't look like what I expected, is this it? It wants me to create a new disney site account and not use my other disney login that has all of my reservtions tied to it.

tadcd
01-08-2013, 11:29 PM
I had to transfer each reservation manually. This worked for all but two of our days, following the same process as the other days.:confused:

I wish that the activities were more general and could be added individually, for example resort hopping at monorail resorts. Also would be nice to create a list if favorite rides in each park.

My DH wishes we could try out the new system in February. :funny: I think I'd rather the kinks be worked out first! ;)

Strmchsr
01-09-2013, 07:51 AM
what is the site? When I google "my disney experience" I only get http://disney.go.com/mydisney/#/mydisney/.
This site doesn't look like what I expected, is this it? It wants me to create a new disney site account and not use my other disney login that has all of my reservtions tied to it.

Just www.waltdisneyworld.com It's the new Disney site. That site is probably the same thing.

Buttercup
01-09-2013, 01:57 PM
I had heard that the new website is only slowly rolling out for certain guests. So, some of you will see the new site when you visit www.waltdisneyworld.com, whereas others won't.
When I go to the site, it looks the same as it always did, and there's no mention of the "My Disney Experience". From what I've read, it's taking some time for everyone to view the new site as they work out the glitches.

By the way, when I go to http://disney.go.com/mydisney/#/mydisney/ (the site bcornette posted), it's a kids' Disney website with games and silly stuff.

In the meantime, I downloaded the My Disney Experience app for my iPhone and it's working well. I keep checking for the day when I can start scheduling a few fastpass+ rides but right now that's not an option.

Strmchsr
01-09-2013, 02:36 PM
I keep checking for the day when I can start scheduling a few fastpass+ rides but right now that's not an option.

That's not supposed to happen until later in the year.

antngoof89
01-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Is anybody having trouble even linking their reservations to the new website? I have been trying for over a week now and nothing. The information won't stay and I can't do any dining reservations online because of this. It's really starting to frustrate me a lot. My mother got hers to work, but mine will not. Our reservation isn't until May, but I'm a big time early planner, so I like to see everything as soon as it's done. I also don't like giving my CC over the phone because it feels weird to me and I want to make a payment this week online. Ugh.

larjani
01-09-2013, 08:21 PM
That is the problem I'm having. I linked our hotel reservations, but the next time I logged in they were gone. I didn't feel like doing it again.

Crow
01-12-2013, 12:14 AM
i just tried it..doesnt seem to b working too well

Soph and Han's Mom
01-12-2013, 10:21 AM
I'm having a lot of issues too. Can't link my room reservation to the smart phone app, can't make any dining reservations, etc.

I chatted with a tech person on the Disney site yesterday, and she said the error message that I'm receiving is 'quite common' right now and they are working to get the kinks out.

We'll see...my vacation isn't until June, so hopefully they'll get it together by then. In the meantime, I'll keep trying every couple days :shrug: