PDA

View Full Version : Free DDP PIN

Capt. Jack Sparrow
01-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Hi All! Long time since I posted...

Here's hoping someone might know how to help.

I booked a surprise trip for the whole family for the end of January. Booked the flight and rooms using my United Airline miles. Today I got a PIN # for free DDP. The problem is when I call Disney to apply it they can't do it since it was booked using a third party. When I called United they also say they can't help because its not a real travel agency and they only arrange for rooms!

I am at a loss. Anyone out there ever experience this problem or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated since we are a party of 7!! This would definitely be a big savings, always something nice...:help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

markyv
01-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Contact Magical Journeys travel. If it can be done Wendy and the other ladies will know how.

vicster
01-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Hopefully you booked through Magical Journeys as they would handle it for you...

Strmchsr
01-08-2013, 10:17 AM
The basic deal is you will have to give up using your miles to get the "free" DDP pin. Disney can't touch a reservation made through a travel agent and it sounds like United doesn't know what they're doing. It might be best to keep your airline with United but cancel the room with them and use Magical Journeys to book your room.

Tink1
01-08-2013, 10:37 AM
United Packages are not Disney Packages. United is a wholesaler that buys blocks of rooms to create their own packages.

PINS and other special offers cannot be applied to these reservations.

Sorry!

Nanc