PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club club level--Day 3, Part 1

southerngirl
01-07-2013, 02:06 PM
The original plan for today was to visit Epcot in the morning, then return to the hotel for a swim and go back to Epcot for dinner at the GG. However, since we didn't get as much accomplished the day before at the MK as we had hoped, we decided to go back to MK in the morning, have a nice lunch at Epcot and then enjoy some hotel time in the afternoon and do dinner at the hotel.

We woke up, and DH went to the lounge and grabbed breakfast while I got the kids ready. Then, while he fed them, I got ready. The lounge offerings were pretty good--fruit and yogurt, oatmeal and pastries, as well as juice and coffee. We made a quick visit to the club desk on our way out (our room was right by the lounge, which was very convenient), and the staff were able to rebook our GG dinner to the next night and to make us a PS for Chefs de France for lunch that day. That accomplished, we headed down to the bus stop.

Once again, we were lucky, and a MK bus pulled up about 5 minutes after we arrived. We arrived at the MK around 8:15. We were very worried that the park would be packed, since the MK had extra magic hours that morning, but the crowds were actually less than the day before. I guess a lot of people had started leaving to return home. DS really wanted to ride the Speedway, so DH took him over there while I took DD on IASM. She LOVED it!

After our ride with the dolls, DH and DS met up with us at the HM. DS had ridden this ride probably 10 times before, but this time, he decided that it was too scary, and he cried a little bit. We promised him that we wouldn't ride it again unless he asked us to do so. We then grabbed FP for Winnie the Pooh and got bonus FPs for Dumbo. DS wanted a popsicle, so we bought him one while DH made a couple of calls back home. Once we all got back together, DD fell asleep in her stroller, so I took DS for a ride with Winnie the Pooh, while DD snoozed. When we got out of the ride, DD was awake, so we went and used our FPs for Dumbo. As soon as we got in line, DS announced that he had to go to the bathroom. So, DH took him while DD and I went ahead and rode. We saw DH and DS in the line below us while we rode, so while we waited on them to be finished, we browsed the cute little big top shop. We met up with DH and DS, and DS decided that he wanted to spend his "Mickey Money" that Santa had left in his stocking (a $50 Disney gift card) to purchase a three pack of Disney busses and a little diecast monorail. DD fell in love with a headband with red and black sequined Minnie ears, and she proceeded to wear them every day of the trip (it was pretty hilarious to watch her pull them out of the diaper bag and try to put them on her head). We checked out the wait time to see Donald and Goofy, but it was up to 30 minutes, so we decided to skip it. We asked DS what he wanted to do, and he said he wanted to leave (I think he was still traumatized from the HM disaster), so we jumped on the monorail and headed over to Epcot.

emerzmom
01-07-2013, 02:42 PM
I have never done WDW with little ones. I think it would be difficult however you make it sound easy! Kudos to you and your DH!
Enjoying your trip reports! Thanks.
:tink:
Julie

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-07-2013, 03:42 PM
I would imagine its a lot of work to do Disney with little ones, but also very rewarding sometimes with their reactions. Thanks for the report

January-2007
01-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Thanks for reporting!

faline
01-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Your daughter sounds really cute with the headband!! Nice day so far!!

Tigerinvestigator
01-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Sounds like another good day.:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
01-23-2013, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

DizNee143
02-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Sounds like a pretty productive morning in the MK! :mickey:

hauntedmansiongirl
02-03-2013, 02:32 AM
What a cutie she would be with the headband!

:minnie: