PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Cove

Catzle
01-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Anyone know of how to get discounts for Discovery Cove? Its very expensive!

MargaretMessler
02-20-2013, 11:32 AM
In all my research (and I am obsessive about research) I have never seen a discount for Discovery Cove admission. Though it is still a good deal when you consider it's all inclusive (meals, parking, dolphin experience, other attractions, etc.) and includes unlimited admission to SeaWorld within the two weeks surrounding your day.

In contrast, Disney's EPCOT offers a dolphin experience that is JUST the dolphin experience (plus a tour, info, etc.) and requires EPCOT admission, that's somewhere around $200 if I remember correctly.

DisneyBarb
02-22-2013, 08:49 AM
I haven't seen any discounts either. I did noticed that the price went up closer to the trip time. I just got back and it was our favorite day of the trip. The staff was great, food was good and the experience was wonderful. We were able to go to Seaworld which was part of the admission price to Discovery Cove. Seaworld on its own is 89/adult so that helps take the sting out of the price.

Hope this helps!

poohbearkris
03-04-2013, 02:27 PM
If you buy one annual pass, you can purchase tickets at a discounted price for up to 5 or 6 additional people - around $100 off, but it does not include any of the other parks admissions, it is strictly just for Discovery Cove.