PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan question?

tink03
01-05-2013, 03:25 PM
:mickey: Hi all! I have been away for a while and we are booked to arrive this August 25 my question is since we are doing quick service this year we will not be making reservations but I want to make a ressie for Chef Mickeys am I allowed to do so and pay cash?

Aug 2013 All Star Movies
Lailas first trip age 3!!:secret:

Scar
01-05-2013, 03:49 PM
No problem. I'm assuming you mean you are not doing the table service DDP, but the quick service DDP instead? I never use the DDP, well once anyway, and that was one time too many. But I make reservatons and pay out of pocket all the time.

Janmac
01-05-2013, 04:14 PM
We have used the DDP with the one table service on several trips and have had ADRs for two TS meals each day, paying out of pocket for the lesser priced TS meal. We make sure to tell the server that we're paying OOP. Since you don't have TS on your dining plan your server probably will figure it out.

Jan

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-05-2013, 06:23 PM
This is totally no problem! You don't need to be on the dining plan to eat any restaurant at Disney. You can pay with cash, credit card, gift card, or charge to the room (if you're on-site).

But, be sure to make an ADR, as they do fill up quickly, and you'll want to be sure to be able to eat where you'd like.