PDA

View Full Version : Hoop-Dee-Doo

Disdaddy
01-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Has anyone done this lately. We're going to it in April. Haven't been since 06. Wondering if it has changed much?

DizneyRox
01-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Besides the Pioneer Hall Players, not much changes with the Hoop Dee Doo.

faline
01-05-2013, 03:15 PM
We haven't done this in a while either. The first time we did it was back in 1979. Over the years we have done it a number of times and have not noticed any appreciable changes during that time.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-05-2013, 06:27 PM
I agree - no changes in all of the times we've seen it.

It is still a hoot, and we still enjoy it, but it the same show each time. :)

Keneva
01-05-2013, 08:37 PM
We did it in 2010 and 2012 and it was the same. No problem though because it was great each time. Our kids are DD11 and DS7 and the DS7 was called onto the stage for one of the skits during ther last visit. We all will remember that for the rest of our lives:thumbsup:. I would go again if it's been a while for you and your party.

chrim
01-06-2013, 11:40 PM
I have heard that the opening song has been changed a little bit.

Also the food menu is probably a bit different in terms of sides and dessert, but still features fried chicken and BBQ ribs.

CU Tiger
01-07-2013, 01:53 PM
We went to the HDDR last Friday (1/4). The players changed as they do, but Six Bits was replaced by a really skinny, nassally performer. My DD says it was not the same. She was so use to a chunky Six Bits that we seen the three times before, that it did not seem right. I agree. He did a good job, but he put his own spin on the slap-stick that you had to get use to if you have seen the show many times.
They seem to have tweeked the songs, but nothing crazy. Still a GREAT show! :thumbsup::mickey: