PDA

View Full Version : Best recent experiences.

Crow
01-04-2013, 06:30 PM
preferably restaurants that take TIW.
i already have many places in mind that ill go back to, but just interested on other opinions in the last few months.

Kairi_7378
01-04-2013, 07:04 PM
We had fantastic meals at Kouzzina and Sanaa in September. My son liked watching the demo kitchen and animals, respectively.

TinkerbellT421
01-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Mama melrose!!!! this was by far the best meal we had on our recent trip in December! We are definitely putting this on our must go again list! DBF had the chicken parm and he said it was delicious! We both had calamari appetizers, oh my, they were so good!!! and I had the New York strip steak. I can't even express how delicious that was!

Trev&Ev Mom
01-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Loved Kouzzina and Flying Fish!! So much so that we'll be doing them again on next trip. Was interested to read the review of Mama Melrose. Wasn't thrilled with it a few years ago, but may try it again after reading that review!

DANAM
01-04-2013, 11:25 PM
1900 Park Fare for us. We all loved it. Food was excellent way above whatyou would expect for a buffet.

AgentC
01-05-2013, 12:01 AM
We had a great breakfast at Kouzzina in December. My son loves Mickey waffles and the waitress let us know he could order them a la carte and didn't just have to eat the kids meal. I also had great waffles there.

In October our highlights were Chefs de France (with Remy) for an early dinner. I love their mac and cheese. We also had a good lunch at Sci Fi Diner (just burgers and shakes but very good)

Crow
01-05-2013, 10:08 PM
i like to ask, cause i know ive had both good and so so at places on diff trips.
example is Via Napoli, first time ws great, 2nd time was not so much.
never tried Kouzzina or 1900...

Dulcee
01-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Jiko Jiko Jiko!!

The food was amazing and actually had different imaginative choices. The atmosphere is lovely, quiet relaxed and warm. I can't recommend it enough.

Crow
01-06-2013, 02:15 PM
ive eaten at Jiko twice..once the mac and cheese w the steak was good..that ws when they had it

Lindsey310
01-06-2013, 06:16 PM
We also loved mama melroses!! Did the fantasmic dinner package and it was great!! Pesto Potato gnocchi was excellent!!!!!! :eat:

Going to try Sanaa next time!