PDA

View Full Version : Charges to Room

ransam
01-04-2013, 05:18 PM
this will be the first time in forever i have gone to disney w/o being part of a package.
Just got a room at the POP.
Just wondering, while in the park can i still bill to my room for everything? like dinners, lunches, snacks, etc? and them pay at the end?

thanks.

disneymom15
01-04-2013, 05:26 PM
The answer is yes. They will ask you at check in if you would like to have charging privledges added to your key cards.

brownie
01-04-2013, 07:51 PM
I believe you need to have a credit card on file or a cash balance on the room to be able to charge to things to the room.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Yes, you can charge to the room, you don't have to be on a package.

You have to have a method of payment on file, but if you don't actually want them to charge your credit card, just to the night before you check out and you can pay off your room charge any way you like ( such as cash, gift card, or leave it to be charges to the credit card.)

LVT
01-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Unless things have changed again: yes you can charge up to $500 at POP. I stop in and clear it out it day so we can do it again. It is easy to hit 500.

DANAM
01-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Unless things have changed again: yes you can charge up to $500 at POP. I stop in and clear it out it day so we can do it again. It is easy to hit 500.

Make sure you keep up with it because we just got to the parks and tried to grab a pastry for breakfast on Main Street. It took forever on the phone for them to charge my card $500 before they approved me to continue charging. Totally wasted EMH!