PDA

View Full Version : EMH mornings

Suz36
01-04-2013, 04:30 PM
As a WDW veteran, I usually follow the school of thought to avoid parks with EMH to avoid crowds. Does this apply to DL as well? Thanks in advance for any info. As a DL newbie I'm starting to stress about the lack of familiarity with the planning process! I could plan WDW in my sleep (and often do right before a trip!)

Disney4us2
01-04-2013, 05:27 PM
At Disneyland it is just the opposite in my opinion. Get there early for emh. Take advantage of the hour before the park opens to "regular" park guests. Especially at DCA and for Cars Land. You can be in the FP line before the park opens. When the park opens they open the FP line and you can get your FP for RSR. Early in the AM at DCA you can get a lot done, even after the offical park opening.

At Disneyland, they limit you to Tomorroland and Fantsyland for EMH, so you can pretty much get that done before the park offically opens.

Don't forget about single rider lines. Matterhorn now has them and my DD loves it. Splash Mountain also has single rider. At DCA: Radiator Springs Racers also has single rider as does Screamin, Goofy's Sky School, and Soarin over California

Don't stress too much... Disneyland is much more easy going than WDW.... less hustle/bustle.

NewDVCowner
01-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Indiana Jones also has a single rider option.

BrerGnat
01-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Agree with Marci. USE the extra hour at DLR. You will be shocked how much you can get done.