PDA

View Full Version : Room Request

tinkman
01-04-2013, 07:11 AM
We'll be at OKW in late April for two weeks (yea!) and for the last 4 trips we have taken pot luck as far as room location is concerned and for all 4 trips we have ended up on Miller's Rd about as far away from things as you can get. On our last trip we took a short cruise in the middle of our trip and when we came back to the resort we got a room on Peninsular Rd and loved it! When I made reservations online for April, the request option only gives you a drop down of selection without the ability to add any detail. What would be the best way to request one of 7 different buildings that we would like to stay in?

Ms. Mode
01-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Even though everyone tells you all you need to do is call and make the request; I have found that if I send a fax to the resort on the Friday before our trip and request a particular section we have always gotten that section. :mickey:

greengeen
01-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Requests should be called in to the reservation line. Preferably at least 3-4 days before your stay. But don't try calling this week, the lines are crazy busy due to the new discount rates that just came out.

VWL Mom
01-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Keep in mind that some of those are Hosp House and would need to be booked in that category. (23,24,25,26).