PDA

View Full Version : Going October 30-November 11, 2013

Camaro305
01-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Well we just got back from WDW 2 weeks ago, and we already have our 8th trip booked. Thanks Magical Journeys! For budget purposes, I was looking for an idea on what it is gonna cost with free dining, since I think it will be offered. Current price is 6029.04 for 2 adults and 2 kids (13 and 10). POP Century preferred room. 10 day park hoppers and dining. If I remove dining, the price drops to 3360.72. Is that a pretty good idea on what I could expect to pay, if free dining is offered during my dates?

Thanks!

faline
01-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Are you looking at the rack rate for your room or are you looking at a discounted room price? If free dining is offered, it is part of a package and would require that you pay rack rate for your room.

Camaro305
01-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Are you looking at the rack rate for your room or are you looking at a discounted room price? If free dining is offered, it is part of a package and would require that you pay rack rate for your room.

I just priced the package on disneyworld.com, so I would think that is rack rate?

VWL Mom
01-02-2013, 03:06 PM
I think that would be a good way to estimate. Just keep in mind if free dining is offered it would be for the QS plan. Your would need to pay an upgrade fee for the DDP.

azcavalier
01-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Well we just got back from WDW 2 weeks ago, and we already have our 8th trip booked. Thanks Magical Journeys! For budget purposes, I was looking for an idea on what it is gonna cost with free dining, since I think it will be offered. Current price is 6029.04 for 2 adults and 2 kids (13 and 10). POP Century preferred room. 10 day park hoppers and dining. If I remove dining, the price drops to 3360.72. Is that a pretty good idea on what I could expect to pay, if free dining is offered during my dates?

Thanks!

That's about what it costs us when we go with free dining every year about that time. We usually only stay for 7 days, and we stay at a moderate, but that's about the same.