PDA

View Full Version : Cindrella's Royal Table how much for Breakfast?

disneyfamilyforever
12-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Trying to pick the right place to go for our little princess. How much is breakfast? Is it one set price? Will she see the princesses? Or is there a better time to see the princess?

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!

TinkerbellT421
12-30-2012, 05:18 PM
For the money and the experience, I would suggest looking into Akershus in Norway at Epcot. I found the food, price and character interaction ten times better and half the price of Cinderellas Table.

AgentC
12-30-2012, 05:41 PM
I agree with Tonya. We have actually never done CRT because of the price. It is about $55-60 for breakfast for an adult and you have to prepay.
Akerhaus is about $40 an adult for breakfast. We have done breakfast, lunch and dinner at Akerhaus and it has always been great.

However if your princess is a huge Cinderella fan and wants to eat in the castle it might be worth it.

Strmchsr
12-30-2012, 05:45 PM
I haven't done Akershus but I've always heard good things about it. Did CRT once with my boys and it was a great experience. Each princess spends plenty of time at each table and you get a nice keepsake pic with Cinderella. I can't remember if there's any difference in who you see at the two. I know we saw Belle, Aurora, Ariel, Snow White and Cinderella at CRT.

TinkerbellT421
12-30-2012, 10:20 PM
I haven't done Akershus but I've always heard good things about it. Did CRT once with my boys and it was a great experience. Each princess spends plenty of time at each table and you get a nice keepsake pic with Cinderella. I can't remember if there's any difference in who you see at the two. I know we saw Belle, Aurora, Ariel, Snow White and Cinderella at CRT.

A picture also comes with Akershus except the souvenir picture is with Belle. And along with the princesses StormChaser posted, Akershus also has Mulan and Jasmine. (Jasmine is also at CRT but Mulan is not, I actually went back to my pictures and compared the two to confirm).

Strmchsr
12-31-2012, 08:10 AM
Thanks for that update. Jasmine wasn't at CRT when we ate there last May. Don't know if she normally is or not since we only did that one meal.

Dulcee
12-31-2012, 09:31 AM
We did both Akersherus and CRT on our trip a few weeks ago. We enjoyed CRT far more then Akersherus. We found the atmosphere and the food to be much, much nicer at CRT. Character interaction (while different characters) was about the same at both.