PDA

View Full Version : DVC Coming to Grand Floridian

Plex
12-29-2012, 03:54 PM
Did anyone else notice the mention of DVC coming to Grand Floridian during the Christmas parade special this year? I know it's been brought up before and I haven't been really up on the announcements, but I just thought it was pretty cool that they were promoting it now.

Thoughts? I know I'm excited :-D

faline
12-29-2012, 05:26 PM
The building has been under construction for some time now. I think it was mentioned there because it will open some time this year.

DVC Mike
12-30-2012, 09:32 AM
It was officially announced at the Dec 2011 Annual Meeting, while they showed photos of the model rooms at the Dec 2012 Annual Meeting.

It should open this fall.

PETE FROM NYC
12-30-2012, 10:57 AM
I think it will probably cost a years worth of points for a 3 night stay.
I had never been ib GF until we had ADRs this past Sept. Heck, just walking into the lobby, I felt like a bum.

MyDisneyworld
01-11-2013, 07:48 AM
I can't wait to see the point chart for this as I agree i'm sure they will be up there. But who knows that resort might finally be in my reach.

roses
01-12-2013, 09:01 PM
I can't wait to see the point chart for this as I agree i'm sure they will be up there. But who knows that resort might finally be in my reach.

I've always wanted to stay here, but could never justify the amount of money it costs to stay - can't wait for DVC to be there!