PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems with Disney Website?

mamamarie
12-27-2012, 11:30 PM
We are unable to pay towards our trip on Disney's website nor are we able to complete any dining reservations. This has been going on for about a week now. On my desktop computer we have foxfire and I am getting a new "updated" version on the disney website (still can't pay on our trip or do reservations for dining) and on my laptop I have internet explorer and am still viewing the old disney website. I have no idea what is going on and was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

Cass&KenziesMom
12-28-2012, 06:43 AM
I have Explorer and I'm getting the new version. I was having issues for about a week (this was about a week ago.) with my already made ADRs showing up when I tried to link them. I finally got them to show up. As for paying toward your trip...you'll have to call. We're going in Feb. and I tried for a few days online and it never brought up the option. I had to call to pay my balance.

Strmchsr
12-28-2012, 08:02 AM
Disney is in the process of rolling out a new site but it's still beta so some folks are using the new site and some still on the old site. Unfortunately they've completely messed it up and neither site is working completely properly. Hopefully they'll have the bugs worked out ASAP,

Janmac
12-28-2012, 09:01 AM
I tried to phone them a couple times yesterday about mid-day and got some message about all the circuits being busy. Maybe it's more than their internet being affected.

Jan

waymickey
12-28-2012, 10:39 AM
I hate the new website. It is hard to use and when you go to pay the price changes and goes to the old site.

JIMINY13
12-28-2012, 10:54 AM
I have been holding on the phone for 1 and 1/2 hours already to modify my resort reservation. Don't want to hang up and lose my place in line. This is crazy.

RockinRobin
12-28-2012, 11:11 AM
This is one of the many reasons to use MJ! You don't have to do any of thoes things they are all done for you with a simple e-mail to MJ.

Strmchsr
12-28-2012, 11:36 AM
This is one of the many reasons to use MJ! You don't have to do any of thoes things they are all done for you with a simple e-mail to MJ.

:ditto:

magicofdisney
12-28-2012, 11:44 AM
Several days ago I got stuck on the new site using my Mac. It was a mess. It didn't want to recognize my account at first and finally when it did, it couldn't locate my reservations. I then used my iPad and was directed to the old site. That had all my information without problem.

VWL Mom
12-29-2012, 07:44 AM
I got switched to the new site this morning without clicking anything :(

Tried making ADR's and it wouldn't recognize the +10. Did get through to dining in less than 5 minutes and was told this is happening to a lot of people.

BTW, check my phone and ipad and both mobile sites have been changed to the new format also.

AgentC
12-29-2012, 08:19 AM
I got switched this morning too. Luckily (or unluckily) I don't have any reservations right now but it took all of my family information out of my profile.

I added them back in but there is no place to store their pass numbers. Not sure what that will mean when it is time to renew our passes.

Cass&KenziesMom
12-29-2012, 08:20 AM
I kind of like the new site. It seems to be working fine for me the last few days. All of my ADRs are there. So far everything I have planned is in My Itinerary.