PDA

View Full Version : Toiletries in rooms

housemouse
12-27-2012, 09:47 PM
This may be a silly question but, what toiletries are provided for rooms at Disney resorts. We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and we like to pack as light as possible but, don't want to be without the basic necessities.

AgentC
12-27-2012, 09:56 PM
It varies a little by hotel but generally you will find shampoo, conditioner and body lotion in bottles. There will also be bar body soap and bar facial soap.

spinnerf
12-27-2012, 10:00 PM
And flying with liquids can be a hassle. I wrap whatever we must take in plastic wrap and then a zip lock to minimize damage if it explodes.

housemouse
12-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Thank you guys. We are flying and not having to bring these items makes it much easier.

MargaretMessler
12-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Keep in mind also, that depending on the size of your travelling party, the amounts provided each day in your room may not be enough for all. (Although I'm sure they would provide extra if requested.)

I always pack multiple travel size items, my rule of thumb is only pack toiletries one way.

AgentC
12-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Keep in mind also, that depending on the size of your travelling party, the amounts provided each day in your room may not be enough for all. (Although I'm sure they would provide extra if requested.)

I always pack multiple travel size items, my rule of thumb is only pack toiletries one way.

Yes, we ask for extra all the time. My children have the tendency to use all the bottles the first night! :)

AllDisney
12-28-2012, 08:40 AM
You just have to ask and extra shampoo/conditioner, lotion or soap will be provided.

You can always buy larger quantities in the resorts shop:mickey:

BrowncatP
12-28-2012, 09:22 AM
No lotion is provided in the POFQ. Only shampoo and conditioner, along with soap.

magicofdisney
12-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Reiterating that no lotion is provided at POR. However, conditioner can be used as lotion. I do it all the time.

readytogo2
01-04-2013, 04:35 PM
I always pack multiple travel size items, my rule of thumb is only pack toiletries one way.[/QUOTE]

thats our thinking also