PDA

View Full Version : Is there are Villian Character Meal?

mamamarie
12-27-2012, 08:56 PM
Anyone know of one that is out there or available? Haven't seen anything in my researching/

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-27-2012, 09:48 PM
No, there isn't one.

A lot of people think it would be great, but it could be that Disney is worried about kids getting scared, and parents geting upset.

Pirate Granny
12-27-2012, 11:37 PM
They are having a Villian day....I believe it's Sep 13th at the studios...tempting...:thedolls:

DisneyGlutton
12-28-2012, 12:59 AM
Wow, that is a fantastic idea, but as the previous poster said, no they don't have one. I am a childless adult and avoid character meals like the plague (even Norway despite the fact I like the food) but I would be first in line for a Villain's meal so that I could get a picture with my beloved Maleficent.

Itchy
12-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Sometimes you find them in the form of servers.:blush:

Sometime they can be wet blankets..

DisneyGlutton
12-28-2012, 10:13 AM
Sometimes you find them in the form of servers.:blush:

Sometime they can be wet blankets..

:laughing:

IamBelle
12-28-2012, 10:57 AM
The closest thing to a Villian character meal is the 1900 Park Fare dinner buffet at the Grand Floridian, which when I was there a few years ago featured Cinderella and the Princeas well as the 2 stepsisters and the step-mother, who were pretty hilarious! I really like the idea of a Villian character meal, it can be for older kids who wouldn't be afraid of them...imagine looking up from your meal and seeing Jafar!

etibbetts
12-28-2012, 12:27 PM
A long time ago they use to have an Aladdin character meal and I loved that Jafar was there too. I think he was more fun than Aladdin and Jasmine! It would be great if they did something with the villians.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
12-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Depends on how you look at it. At 1900 Park Fare in the evening buffet the characters are Cinderella and Prince Charming, along with her "evil" stepmother, Lady Tremayne and her evil stepsisters Drusilla and Anastasia.

The caveat being that this is post Cinderalla/Prince Charming marriage and they are all nice now.

Not that the mom and her sisters didn't get a little booing here and there when they were announced.

The sisters were hilarious.

One of my daughters asked one of the princesses (I think it was Aurora) why there were no witches and such around. She said they have their one special day, and that's Halloween.

I think a character breakfast or dinner with villains would be great. Breakfast with Vader anyone? :darth: