PDA

View Full Version : Tickets at Work Question

plove53
12-26-2012, 11:11 AM
I just signed up for tick at work. I can get a 10 day, park hopper, and waterpark pass for ~$350. Does anyone know how this would work if I book a room with Disney?

Can I book just a room with Disney and order the above via Tickets at Work??? What would be the cons and pros????

Thanks!
-phil :mickey:

faline
12-26-2012, 11:25 AM
You can always do a room only reservation - we have often done this. Oftentimes, you can get a room only reservation at a discounted rate which you would not be able to do if you were on a package.

The only downside would be if there is a package special that you want to take part in such as a free dining offer. Again, you might find that discounted tickets and a discounted room rate might still allow you to come out ahead even if you were paying for dining out of pocket.

plove53
12-26-2012, 12:42 PM
You can always do a room only reservation - we have often done this. Oftentimes, you can get a room only reservation at a discounted rate which you would not be able to do if you were on a package.

The only downside would be if there is a package special that you want to take part in such as a free dining offer. Again, you might find that discounted tickets and a discounted room rate might still allow you to come out ahead even if you were paying for dining out of pocket.

Thanks for the information!!!!!