PDA

View Full Version : Ticket upgrade?

Jesss1124
12-25-2012, 10:06 PM
My husband's parents got us a four day park hopper for Christmas, which I am so happy about and very appreciative. I was wondering though, is there any way we would be able to add an extra day onto the ticket when we go to Disney in February? I guess I'm wondering if it we would just pay the additional $12/per ticket to make it a five day pass or there is some other fee? Or do we pay whatever a one-day ticket would be?

Strmchsr
12-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Yes, you can add days to your ticket. Just go to concierge at your resort when you arrive.

Altair
12-26-2012, 09:12 AM
You can also do it at any Guest Relations. There is no added fee.:mickey:

Jesss1124
12-27-2012, 08:39 AM
Awesome. Thanks for the answers!

fanofdisney
01-02-2013, 04:58 PM
I have done this on our last 2 trips and it was so easy. I didn't do it right away as I was waiting to make sure we needed it. As long as you upgrade your ticket before you activate/use your last day on it you are able to do so. From what I understand once you use your last day you can't upgrade at that point. We actually went from a hopper pass to the water parks and more option. We waited to see if the weather would cooperate and allow us to use the water parks and mini golf. That was a better deal than buying a water park ticket. Have fun!