Cast
Me . Trish, Turning 40 during the trip

DH Shaun 40,

DD1 Sammy(8), gamour girl fashionista

DD2 Alex(6) (well almost 6)

DS Josh (2) VERY 2,

DM Claire 60+

Day 2 Magic Kingdom (Thurs 11/29)
Magic Kingdom all day. Nana went with us there. And then left us for a while to do her own thing. The weather is beautiful! 79-80. This was the weather we had ALL WEEK LONG! I think we maybe had 30 seconds of a sprinkle and that was it! We spent the week in t-shirts and capris (hubby and Josh chose pants over capris) and then when the sun went down, we all would add a sweatshirt or longsleeved T and were fine. … Anyway… Nana called us to meet us at Be Our Guest for CS lunch. It was pretty neat, tho the kids food was miniscule, and my kids, especially Alex are not big eaters. The 2 tiny Mickey pieces of meatloaf were barely enough for a mouse… and kids don’t get dessert there with counter service? What is with that? It was beautiful though. We watched it snow outside the window where we ate in the ballroom. It was neat to have the food brought to our table all because of the magic hockey puck… um rose… After lunch we fast passed and rider switched Splash and Big Thunder, and also did Pirates, shared some dole whips. Dinner was at Chef Mickeys. Dinner was great! Met and got autographs and pics with the Fab 5. Getting home was a mess. I guess one of the monorails had gone down and they had to take it off line. It was a Christmas Party Night… So tons of people were trying to get IN to Magic Kingdom… Just trying to get out of the elevator at the contemporary and get in line for the monorail was a mess. When we finally got there, the monorails were so full there was hardly any room finally I just yelled for Shaun to push his way onto one and I would do the same and we would meet at the bus stop at Magic Kingdom to get the bus back to Boardwalk. Good thing I am loud and pushy! Let me tell you! So we are on the monorail and some bratty kid starts asking Sam why she is in a stroller when he is younger than her and he can walk. Sammy just said that by the end of the day she is tired and would rather relax… aahhh my little princess. The kid was a snot tho. We finally got home. There was a birthday card for me from Mickey in the room. I took Sammy and Alex for a long promised trip to the hot tub, and Shaun stayed in the room to put Joshie to bed.

faline
12-22-2012, 03:37 PM
Transporation can be a challenge when its closing or a transition time - such as the party. The rest of your day sounded lovely! How nice that the Mouse provided you with a birthday card!!

SBETigg
12-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Very cool that you got a birthday card! It sounds like a great birthday so far.

January-2007
12-30-2012, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the trip report.

emerzmom
12-30-2012, 06:49 PM
Birthday cards are wonderful and BoG sounds magical. I can't wait to see it myself.
:tink:
Jule

hauntedmansiongirl
01-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Happy Birthday!!! :mickey:

vizsla
01-03-2013, 05:04 AM
Thanks for the report.

pdrlkr
01-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: