PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Cafe for dinner

Mitzie
12-21-2012, 01:21 PM
We are thinking of trying this spot for dinner in April. Some menus I looked at make me think that they do not serve crab legs every day. Is that correct?

magicofdisney
12-21-2012, 11:57 PM
I've not eaten here every night of the week to give you a definitive answer, however I'm fairly certain they're served every night. That's one of the reason's the price is so high, considering there are no characters at the dinner meal.

Going2HeavenRU
12-22-2012, 09:48 AM
We have eaten there on three different occasions over the past 3 years and have had crab legs each time.

TinkerbellT421
12-22-2012, 09:59 AM
We have eaten here for several trips and all at different days of the week. They have always had the crab legs. I think they just don't make it a gaurantee for the "just in case" scenarios where for whatever reason they may not have them and people who thought it was promised would want their money back. It's a popular item. I don't get it, those and the cherry stone clams are hugely popular. See people walk away with bucket fulls, don't get it lol.

PETE FROM NYC
12-23-2012, 12:34 AM
DW and I ate there this Sept. I'm pretty sure we went on a Friday. DW pigged out on crab legs. I hit all of the shellfish. Personally, we both think that this was our best meal of our stay.
BTW, I wish I could find a bvuffet that serves genuine real butter.

Crow
12-25-2012, 12:18 AM
i tried it for the first time this yr and was disappointed. wont go back. they had crab legs though

DVC2004
12-26-2012, 12:43 PM
We've eaten here several times and there were crab legs each time.

mrte62
12-29-2012, 04:39 PM
Ate here on a Monday night this past October - crab legs were there.

A bit disappointed in the overall quality. Ate at 9 pm and the place was a madhouse and it was a mess. A very loud place.

Probably will be a while before we dine there again.

chefmickey3
12-31-2012, 01:44 PM
Cape May Cafe is one of our must dos! Even when we are not staying at BC. Even my boys ages 11, 9, and 6 who don't eat seafood love the selection. We have never had an issue with the quality. Our service has always been among the best on property. I always recommend it for people who like seafood. Yes, crab legs are served every night.