PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to say goodbye to everyone, its been fun!

Jim&AngieMarriner
12-20-2012, 09:37 AM
Well Gang,
Since tomorrow is the end of the World and no one will be here anymore ;) I wanted to take this time to say goodbye. Its been a blast hanging out with all of you.

Some regrets though, in no particular order:
1. I didnt get a chance to be like Ian and stay in the Castle.
2. Wont get to see a Disney Themed Star Wars movie, Darth Goofy would have been amazing.
3. Ive had my last Dole Whip.
4. Never got around to a hair cut on Main Street.
5. Didnt take a remote controled fart noise maker into sounds dangerous. I think this could have seriously improved the show.
6. Never got to ride Tinkerbells zip line.
7. We never got Horizons back.
8. I never did get around to helping that Nigerian Prince, I should have, it was the right thing to do.
9. I didnt have a New York Strip Steak in New York, a Philadelphia chees steak in Philadelphia and a Boston Creme donut in Boston.
10. Didnt stay at the Grand Floridian at least once.

There are others of course but with this upcoming deadline i have some other stuff to accomplish.

So long and thanks for all the Fish!!

eam
12-20-2012, 10:34 AM
Oh great! I had forgotten about tomorrow, and now there are alot more things to get done today! Good luck, and thanks from me as well.

SBETigg
12-20-2012, 10:43 AM
Too funny. Thanks for thinking of us. I regret not being at WDW right now. That's where we all should be for the big finish.

Melanie
12-20-2012, 10:54 AM
Hilarious! Love it. :thumbsup:

I think really my only big regret is not traveling to Europe, therefore completing my 'Disney around the World.' :secret:

DizneyRox
12-20-2012, 11:29 AM
L8er!

BrerGnat
12-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Do you think the Mayans were using their own time zone for the end of the world? Because, it's already 12/21 on the other side of Earth. ;)

Dopey's Girl
12-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Do you think the Mayans were using their own time zone for the end of the world? Because, it's already 12/21 on the other side of Earth. ;)

That's what I was thinking too.

I can't say that there is much I really regret not having done. There are choices I wish I would have made differently, but they all lead me to where I am today, so it's all good.

I do wish I would have gotten to stay at the Poly at least once though...

Janmac
12-20-2012, 02:07 PM
I actually thought the end of the world was on 31 December. That's the last day on the calendar here . . .

Jan

T-Belle
12-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Well Gang,
Since tomorrow is the end of the World and no one will be here anymore ;) I wanted to take this time to say goodbye. Its been a blast hanging out with all of you.

Some regrets though, in no particular order:
1. I didnt get a chance to be like Ian and stay in the Castle.
2. Wont get to see a Disney Themed Star Wars movie, Darth Goofy would have been amazing.
3. Ive had my last Dole Whip.
4. Never got around to a hair cut on Main Street.
5. Didnt take a remote controled fart noise maker into sounds dangerous. I think this could have seriously improved the show.
6. Never got to ride Tinkerbells zip line.
7. We never got Horizons back.
8. I never did get around to helping that Nigerian Prince, I should have, it was the right thing to do.
9. I didnt have a New York Strip Steak in New York, a Philadelphia chees steak in Philadelphia and a Boston Creme donut in Boston.
10. Didnt stay at the Grand Floridian at least once.

There are others of course but with this upcoming deadline i have some other stuff to accomplish.

:funny: You've cracked me up!!! Thanks for a good chuckle!!

TheDuckRocks
12-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Phooey..........I went shopping for gifts today that I'll never be able to give.

PopPhan
12-20-2012, 07:48 PM
HA!!!! Just don't forget your towel......

Actually, I was reading online today (yes, bad idea!!) that it may be the 21st, but it may also be the 23rd....Depends on who read the calendar!!

In any event, when I wake up Christmas Eve morning and we are all still here, I will NOT be unhappy!!

DizneyFreak2002
12-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Ah those silly Mayans... Able to predict the end of the world but failed to predict their OWN demise... :)

darthmacho
12-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Sigh. Still here. Worst apocalypse ever...

magicofdisney
12-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Well, the day's not over yet. To paraphrase a Jello commercial...hope to see ya on the 22nd! ;)

Ed
12-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Sigh. Still here. Worst apocalypse ever...

Any day now, TV ads will pop up for lawyers who will file suit against the Mayans (and/or their heirs, descendants, successors, etc.) for breach of promise. :judge:

taleasoldastime
12-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Looks like I will still be going to disney in January! Yay!

Jim&AngieMarriner
12-22-2012, 12:48 AM
Well gang, I hate to break it to everyone, but the apocalypse is still on. The Horsemen were getting ready, and wouldn't you know it, Pestilence had to call in sick.

They are currently working out their scheduling conflicts and will begin the End of the World at a date yet to be determined.

Guess I should email that Nigerian Prince now.

garymacd
12-28-2012, 12:33 PM

Just remember: if we make it through this, the answer is 42!