PDA

View Full Version : O'hana, loved it

epceddie
12-18-2012, 01:10 AM
My wife and I got a chance to experience O'hana at the Polynesian Resort this past Friday night and it proved to be one of the best dining experiences we've ever had at WDW.
Everything was excellent. The servers couldn't have been nicer and we got a table with a great view of the open kitchen where they wer grilling the meat and shrimp over wood fires. We were served a lot of food, but we ended up turning down more food than we ate, because once the meat and shrimp started coming it never stopped. We had multiple servers come to the table with skewers and we had a tough time keeping up with them. It was an incredible experience from the salad and appetizers all the way to the bread pudding with the bananas foster sauce and ice cream for dessert. We're looking forward to a return visit on our next trip in the spring.

VWL Mom
12-18-2012, 06:33 AM
I'm glad you liked it! We felt the same way when we experienced it for the first time in August. After always hearing people raving about O"Hana we decided to give it a try and were so pleased. My boys already have it on their list for June and August.

TinkerbellT421
12-18-2012, 08:29 AM
So glad you enjoyed it. It gets a lot of flack and on again off again reviews. But I always love to hear when people have enjoyed it. :cloud9:

'OHana is truly one of DBF and I's favorites. We make it an absolute MUST every trip. That's always the first reservation we make and then will work around it, based on whatever we can get lol. We were there last Tuesday, and I am already missing it.

BriarRose0708
12-18-2012, 10:01 AM
Glad you liked it! I also enjoyed the food the last time I was there and will add it to my list to do again as well!