PDA

View Full Version : Photopass CD

pixiesmimi
12-16-2012, 08:39 PM
What is the link for the discounted Photopass CD bought in advance? I went to the photopass website but couldn't find where to order one in advance.

Strmchsr
12-16-2012, 09:11 PM
It's under special offers. Click here (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/default.htm)

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-17-2012, 08:24 AM
It is the hardest link to find EVER! EAch time I need it, I have to come here, find a post with it, and then order! Sigh.

Are you thinking about the regular one, or the "new" plus? They both are discounted when ordered in advance.

pixiesmimi
12-17-2012, 03:15 PM
Thanks! Found it. I looked under specials last night but still couldn't find it. I can never find it until I come here for a link either. I don't know why they hide it. I was going to get the new plus one when I saw that but it says you have to order 14 days in advance of trip and we are leaving to go down this Saturday. I delayed too long to get it. :( I will make sure next time I get it early enough. That sounds like a good deal also. But I didn't buy the plus one last time and my castle photos were on there without paying the extra.

Strmchsr
12-17-2012, 03:25 PM
But I didn't buy the plus one last time and my castle photos were on there without paying the extra.

The castle photos are included on a regular Photopass because the price is included in your dinner. That's not the case with other dining pics like Chef Mickey's or 'Ohana.

Cass&KenziesMom
12-17-2012, 10:10 PM
Can you order the PhotoPass+ more than 14 days before your trip?

faline
12-18-2012, 07:04 AM
Can you order the PhotoPass+ more than 14 days before your trip?

Yes. I think 14 days out is the last day you can pre-order photopass+.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-18-2012, 09:19 AM
Yes. I think 14 days out is the last day you can pre-order photopass+.

Exactly! You can order it MORE than 14 days, but it can't be less, since they mail you a voucher that you need to take with you.

pixiesmimi
12-18-2012, 09:20 AM
Yes, that is what it says. It has to be more than 14 days out.