PDA

View Full Version : veggie burgers?

TheMartellFamily
12-16-2012, 09:41 AM
What kind of veggie burgers do serve at dining locations around WDW? In your opinion how do they taste?

omearac
12-16-2012, 06:39 PM
They're not bad. They taste good and they cook them seperately from the regular burgers. ;)

stephicakes
12-17-2012, 07:50 AM
DD and I had one in MK at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café. We thought they were very tasty :thumbsup:

NJGIRL
12-17-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm sorry I really dislike the veggie burgers they serve at WDW. But not because of the taste, but because they don't seem to grasp how to cook them so they are not either like rubber or falling apart. I don't get it, I make them at home all of the time and mine aren't like that.

debandbub
12-18-2012, 08:35 PM
From what I recall, they have a few different kinds, depending on where you dine. Were you looking at strictly counter service? I think they were the typical soy burgers. I prefer real veggie patties- (the kind that you can actually see the chopped veggies in a patty). My wife prefers the soy based ones that look like fake meat burgers. If you google "eating vegetarian in Disney World", it should bring up a wealth of info for you. I would also suggest calling Disney Dining- they sent us a list of restaurants and what they serve for vegetarians (we are), so you can get a real idea of what restaurant serves what kind of products, which you'd find helpful even if you are not a total vegetarian. feel free to PM me if you need more info...