PDA

View Full Version : Want More Star Wars You Say?

DizneyFreak2002
12-15-2012, 10:38 PM
It is possible more Star Wars could be heading to DHS but not in the form of a land or more attractions... Rumors has it DHS' interactive game that each park is getting may be Star Wars themed... Nothing to confirm that is true so take it as a rumor for now... But, in a way, I think it does make sense...

Now, what kind of game and the fashion you play it, no idea... But imagine being recruited as a Jedi and fighting the Empire for control of DHS???

Quadstriker
12-16-2012, 03:39 AM
The parkwide interactive games are fun and popular where they exist. Adding one to HS would make sense - and the SW seems like a good fit. This seems like a fine idea. :thumbsup:

And yes, it is fully realized and stipulated that not every single person who attends the parks enjoys these types of games. QQ imo.

Ian
12-16-2012, 10:45 AM
... imagine being recruited as a Jedi and fighting the Empire for control of DHS???Let me ask you this ... if I got control, could I fix the layout so I could find my way around? And blow up LMA? And demolish Sounds Dangerous? And flatten the American Idol Experience?

Cuz if so, I'm in! :thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
12-16-2012, 10:54 AM
Let me ask you this ... if I got control, could I fix the layout so I could find my way around? And blow up LMA? And demolish Sounds Dangerous? And flatten the American Idol Experience?

And set fire to back lot tour....oh wait....lol

DizneyFreak2002
12-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Let me ask you this ... if I got control, could I fix the layout so I could find my way around? And blow up LMA? And demolish Sounds Dangerous? And flatten the American Idol Experience?

That is the only way to do this!!!! LoL..

Tigerinvestigator
12-20-2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks DF2 that would be great. Imagine instead of checking in and receiving a package of trading spell cards like at the MK, you received a lightsaber and went from portal to portal completing tasks and fighting sith lords. If it is as well done as the MK or better it could be alot of fun and in high demand.:thumbsup:

DizneyFreak2002
12-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Thanks DF2 that would be great. Imagine instead of checking in and receiving a package of trading spell cards like at the MK, you received a lightsaber and went from portal to portal completing tasks and fighting sith lords. If it is as well done as the MK or better it could be alot of fun and in high demand.:thumbsup:

I honestly do not care for these games... I can play video games at home... But, if they are popular and keeps people off the lines for rides, and they don't interfere with the theme of the surrounding area, then more power to them... I haven't seen Sorcerer's in person yet, so I really can't comment on how it breaks the theme of the area the screens are in (I read a 50/50 split regarding that)...

IF Star Wars is the theme they go with regarding DHS game, then great... I love Star Wars and if they create game pieces that are collectables, I'll sign up to play just to collect the pieces... I probably won't sign up to collect Sorcerer's cards cause, again, the game holds no interest to me... but Star Wars? Oh yes, bring it on!!!