PDA

View Full Version : Disney Gift Cards at Target

Disney4us2
12-14-2012, 01:27 PM
I just got a Disney gift card at Target. I used my Target Red (debit) card and got the 5% discount. I had also done this with a Subway card. I wonder if this applies to all the gift cards that they sell at Target.

Just another way to save a bit. Another reason I love Target.

emerzmom
12-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Wow, I didn't think about this! Can you use these cards at the WDW parks? If so this would be a great way to save a few $$$. Every $100 is $5 in savings. I know I would spend at least $500 so that would be an extra $25.
Is this right????
:tink:
Julie

Disney4us2
12-14-2012, 08:16 PM
Sounds right. I bought a $50.00 card and paid $47.50 for it.

The Disney card is the standard dark blue one with Mickey on it and the red strip on the bottom. Above where the card is attached, it states that is is redeemable at select participating locating including: Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneystore.com, Disneystore, DisneyCruise Line and Adventures by Disney. Above that ith had the Disney logo and gift card then SHOP:mickey:DINE:mickey:STAY:mickey:PLAY

The Mickey heads on the cards don't have smiley faces on them;)

wildernesslady
12-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Target also has a coupon for a $10 gift card for spending $50. It is available online and good through 12/15/12. You can purchase Disney gift cards since they are considered an entertainment card to get the $10 gift card for future use.

magicofdisney
12-14-2012, 10:19 PM
At my local Target, the discount does not apply to gift cards. If it did, I'd buy way more gift cards as gifts.

Sam's club does something similar. I remember Disney cards being discounted there a Christmas or two, ago.