PDA

View Full Version : Just a word in praise of Intercot

Aurora
12-11-2012, 06:41 PM
I was looking for some information on "another" Disney board and I finally had to hightail it out of there. I couldn't stand to keep wading through the dross to get to any potential of gold. The amount of personal minutiae that's allowed to be posted out there reminds me of the earth in Wall-E. (I think we all know which site I'm referring to. :D)

Just wanted to say to John and all the moderators, thanks again for keeping a tidy and useful ship here.

MNNHFLTX
12-11-2012, 07:04 PM
I agree. One thing in particular that always stands out on other boards are the pictures and excessive type allowed in the signatures. Someone might have the cutest dog in the world but I don't really want to see a picture of it over and over again as I try to wade through threads!

Nice and tidy is my mantra. :)

faline
12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
It's why Intercot is my Disney site of choice!!

DizneyFreak2002
12-28-2012, 06:36 PM
The members of this site really are great... Everyone is respectful of one another even if some of the threads get a little heated... I never read anyone saying vile and disgusting things about people, not just members but humans in general... There is another site where the members are some of the most vile disgusting creatures on Earth... And they call themselves Disney fans... I'm glad we don't get that around here... it is very refreshing...