PDA

View Full Version : I want a Cinnamon Roll

ImagiAsh
12-09-2012, 02:04 PM
I know the title sounds demanding, but I can't imagine not grabbing a giant cinnamon roll for breakfast anymore at the Main Street Bakery. :mickey: My family and I will be traveling down to Disney January 2nd - 6th. Will the bakery still be open? If not, are they selling those cinnamon rolls or ice cream cookie sandwiches anywhere else in the parks? Thanks!

Polynesian Dweller
12-09-2012, 02:25 PM
At this point all that seems to have been said is closing January 2013 but not the specific date. The cinnamon rolls will be sold at Gaston's in FLE.

Strmchsr
12-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Right and the ice cream sandwiches are being sold elsewhere, too. From what I have heard the Bakery will still sell most of the same stuff, just it will sell Starbucks now, too.

DisneyorBust
12-09-2012, 04:44 PM
I certainly hope that is the case. Though I am not a coffee drinker I think the addition of a quality coffee will be appreciated. As long as all of our favorite snacks remain, I think we all will be happy. It's not a trip to WDW without a cinnamon roll!

Strmchsr
12-09-2012, 07:28 PM
As long as all of our favorite snacks remain, I think we all will be happy. It's not a trip to WDW without a cinnamon roll!

Disney released an update not too long ago that stated that would be the case. Apparently there was a lot of confusion/negative feedback when folks thought Main St Bakery was going away and just becoming a Starbucks. They affirmed all your favorite goodies will be there, just with the Starbucks addition.

MW1218
12-10-2012, 10:47 AM
The Ice Cream Sandwiches can also be found at the Plaza and Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom.

ImagiAsh
12-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Thank you for the information! Glad they are not gone. :thumbsup: