PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Hess station

TinkerbellT421
12-09-2012, 07:51 AM
So, we finally arrived at the Boardwalk!!! last night we did our Hess supply run and remembered to take a look because its such a common question.

Hess has expanded it's beer collection, pretty much the whole back section of coolers is beer and such.

The miller lite 18packs are $15.49 to give you in average, all the other were within a $1.00 or $2.00 of that.

Beers included everything from the typical (ie bud, miller, etc.) they also had selections of Sam Adams, coronas, and yuengling. We will more than likely have to go back, forgot my phone to take pics for future reference, but I will grab some pictures on the next run.

Anyone need to know anything specific?

DisneyDudet
12-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Do they sell Diet Pepsi? I haven't been to a Hess in a while, so I was wondering... for my mom :)

TinkerbellT421
12-10-2012, 05:51 AM
I'm pretty sure they have coke and diet coke cans. In the bottles I'm not too sure. They have limited their soda supplies as they don't have ginger ale like they used too either. If and when we go back I will take a look for you.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
12-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Unfortunately I don't really classify any of those listed as beer. I was at the Boardwalk two weeks ago after I had the family all tucked in at POR. Had a little Daddy Alone Time at the Big River Grill. One of the few times I was able to get a good beer at Disney.