PDA

View Full Version : FL weather next week

kg00616
12-07-2012, 09:19 AM
So I've been looking at the extended outlook for Orlando and I'm wondering if you can give me some insight on how FL weather goes. In CO if they're calling for scatter showers/storms, you might get a storm but it'll pass and your day won't be ruined by weather. I remember one of our trips to FL we were in an absolute torrential downpour, biggest raindrops I've ever seen! This is the forecast so far for next week: So what does this actually mean for us? And how would you suggest dressing? Is 70s during the day shorts weather or more like pants/capris with ss shirts?

Tue
Dec 11
79°
66°
Scattered T-Storms
CHANCE OF RAIN:
40%

Wed
Dec 12
73°
56°
Isolated T-Storms
CHANCE OF RAIN:
30%

Thu
Dec 13
71°
58°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%

Fri
Dec 14
73°
56°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%

Sat
Dec 15
73°
58°
Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
10%

Strmchsr
12-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Check the forecast thread stickied at the top of this forum and you'll get better details than from a "fill-in-your-zip-code" site. In general, upper 70s might be fine for shorts, but that will get pretty chilly in the evenings. Being around water makes it feel colder so I really wouldn't suggest shorts. In general you need a light jacket/sweatshirt for the evenings, but something that you can easily remove and store during the day when it's warmer.