PDA

View Full Version : Undercover Tourist

Tinkerkel
12-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Any thoughts on using Undercover Tourist for tickets? We will arrive in WDW on Dec 16.

Strmchsr
12-06-2012, 12:22 PM
I would recommend using the Official Ticket Center, which is an Intercot sponsor. They are excellent. Look to the left under "sponsors" and click on the one that says "buy theme park/attraction tickets." Never had anyone with a bad experience with them. You don't save a lot with any of the discount sites, but you do save a little.

Iluvtink
12-06-2012, 01:02 PM
I use Undercover Tourist all the time. I love them. I don't recall how long it takes to get the tickets, but I think they are pretty quick. You should be okay. You could always call them to confirm that they will arrive on time.

Basket Mommy
12-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Undercover Tourist is who we always use for tix. They're fast & reliable. Love the free day deals.

wellsm
12-06-2012, 02:21 PM
We used Undercover Tourist this year for our tickets. They were quick, and cheaper than the other prices we had found. I'd recommend them.

They deliver, but you can also pick your tickets up in Florida.

John
12-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Folks - our sponsors and we depend on you to keep this site running. The Official Ticket Center is our official ticket sponsor and has customer support, prices and delivery second to no one.

Please consider switching and helping us keep bringing the magic to you.