PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPass Questions

kg00616
12-06-2012, 10:07 AM
I wasn't planning on using the photopass for the character type photos. I have a really nice DSLR that I'm bringing and if I'm lugging it around DW, I might as well use it, right? I've heard that you can ask the PhotoPass Photogs to take pictures with your camera, can anyone confirm that?

I saw that there is a new option for the the attraction photos that is $44.95 that gives you all your attraction photos. This sounds like something I probably want to do but how do I do this? Do I pay for this there, when I get back, what?

Thanks! I'm clueless...

And, we leave in FIVE days!!!!!

Strmchsr
12-06-2012, 10:29 AM
They will definitely take pics for you using your own camera. The only advantage of Photopass if you carry your own camera is the magic shots (which obviously can't be done with your camera) and all the customization options you can do with your photos when you get home (boarders, character additions, etc). Even though I have a very high quality DSLR we still do PhotoPass occasionally just for these other things. In those cases I do both - the Photopass pic and one with our camera - and use which turns out better since Photopass lets you upload your own photos to customize, too.

To get the rides only option (part of PhotoPass+) just go to the Photopass website to pre-order or go to the Photopass/camera store at a park when you get there.