PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to JII 4.0 with Dreamfinder?

Silvertip309
12-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Hey guys, how's everyone been? Remember a few years back when there were all these rumors swirling about a new (original?) version of Journey Into Imagination featuring a return of Dreamfinder and Figment? People seemed so sure that it was going to happen. Then, well, nothing ever happened. Unless you count Dreamfinder's awesome cameo at D23 a year or two ago.
So my question is, does anyone think this would ever happen? Does anyone still care?

Roger's #1 Fan
12-04-2012, 10:36 PM
With the positive feedback I've heard coming from Test Track 2.0, I hope Imagineering continues around FutureWorld. Universe of Energy and the Imagination Pavilion could really use some TLC.....

That being said, I've not heard anything about other FutureWorld rehabs,,,, :(

DizneyFreak2002
12-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Hey guys, how's everyone been? Remember a few years back when there were all these rumors swirling about a new (original?) version of Journey Into Imagination featuring a return of Dreamfinder and Figment? People seemed so sure that it was going to happen. Then, well, nothing ever happened. Unless you count Dreamfinder's awesome cameo at D23 a year or two ago.
So my question is, does anyone think this would ever happen? Does anyone still care?

Don't look too much into Dreamfinder's appearance at D23... Disney is in love with nostalgia... That is all the appearance was... I don't think we'll see any kind of update to Imagination without a sponsor... And if we do, it will be done on the cheap, like The Seas with Nemo...

As for the rumored update, I think it was more fanboy (and no, not using this as a derogatory term) dream than reality... I have heard rumors of Imagination going all Phineas and Ferb on us...

With Kodak no longer sponsoring the pavilion, I think we'll be stuck with this version a little while longer...