PDA

View Full Version : My Baby....

Disney4us2
12-04-2012, 03:34 PM
isn't a baby any more. Today she turned into a teenager.:party:

I can't believe how fast these past 13 years have gone by. It seems just like yesterday that I brought her home. The only thing she wanted to do today was go out for sushi:D

She has 3 parties on Saturday starting with hers and then on to two of her friends who are also turning 13.:party:

For those with little ones.... hang on to those years, they just go so quickly. Bank those memories.

Happy Birthday to those who share Jessica's birthday :party:

disneymom15
12-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Marci-please tell your daughter "happy birthday" from me.

I know how you feel, my baby is 22. Boy, does that time fly by.

buzznwoodysmom
12-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Happy Birthday to your daugher!

My oldest turns 13 in a little over 2 months, and my youngest turns 11 in a little over 3 months. Oh where has all that time gone. I agree, cherish every moment with your little ones, it goes far too quickly.

All my "soon to be teenager" wants to do for his 13th birthday is GO TO DISNEY WORLD! LOL. His birthday falls during a school break so we asked if he'd like to celebrate in WDW and he was like "Ugh...YEEAAH!" So glad he doesn't think he's too cool for Disney yet.

tinkwest
12-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Happy Birthday to Jessica. That's funny that sushi is such a high priority for her big day!

My babies are 28 and 22. How did that happen?!

As fondly as we all look back on our little ones' younger years, it is also exciting to get to know the adults they are becoming or have become.

And, btw, mine never thought they were too cool for Disney.

Disney4us2
12-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Happy Birthday to your daugher!

My oldest turns 13 in a little over 2 months, and my youngest turns 11 in a little over 3 months. Oh where has all that time gone. I agree, cherish every moment with your little ones, it goes far too quickly.

All my "soon to be teenager" wants to do for his 13th birthday is GO TO DISNEY WORLD! LOL. His birthday falls during a school break so we asked if he'd like to celebrate in WDW and he was like "Ugh...YEEAAH!" So glad he doesn't think he's too cool for Disney yet.

I am glad she is NOT too cool for Disney and fortunate to live an hour (wish it was closer)from Disneyland. She has also been to WDW for her birthday twice. We will be going on the 16th and the 26th (crazy I know).

Happy Birthday to Jessica. That's funny that sushi is such a high priority for her big day!

My babies are 28 and 22. How did that happen?!

As fondly as we all look back on our little ones' younger years, it is also exciting to get to know the adults they are becoming or have become.

And, btw, mine never thought they were too cool for Disney.

Sushi is her favorite food besides chocolate. I trained her well as I love sushi:thumbsup: Just wish they would have sushi at Disneyland. They used to at PPH, but they closed that Japanese restaurant. Too bad, it was very good.

I also trained her well with Disney. 13 years ago, Her first clothing was a Mickey onesie and disney nightgown and a baby Minnie in her bassinette at the hospital:) Her room was done in baby Mickey/Minnie and then on to the princesses. Her first trip to Disneyland was at 3 months old. Renewed my pass when she was 15 months old and never looked back.

princessgirls
12-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Happy Birthday Jessica!!!

Enjoy your day!!!:congrats:

Julie:mickey: