PDA

View Full Version : Gingerbread at Deluxe Resorts

BugeyedMuggy
12-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Do they sell the gingerbread shingles at all of the deluxe resorts during the holiday season?
I am interested in AKL. That is where we will be on our last day and Id like to bring some home.

Strmchsr
12-02-2012, 07:04 PM
I can't say for sure, but I don't remember seeing them anywhere except at GF and the American Pavilion at Epcot. Boardwalk has a little sweet shop right next to their gingerbread display, but I just can't remember if it has the shingles or not. I would guess probably so. As for AKL, specifically, they don't have a gingerbread display do they?

ChipDale2708
12-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Seems to me when we stayed at the Contemporary two years ago they had a little shop that sold them next to their gingerbread tree. GF and the American pavillion in EPCOT also did as well.

BrerGnat
12-03-2012, 01:06 PM
They sold them at Beach Club last year. They travel well. Just bring along a couple Ziploc bags and they will stay fresh for several days. You can buy them in several resorts. Not sure about AKL, though.

brownie
12-03-2012, 02:16 PM
I remember them selling them at the Beach Club and the Grand Floridian when we were there in early December 2010. Those were the only 2 we really visited so I don't know about any other locations.

beksy
12-21-2012, 11:28 AM
We got them at the CR last year and on another trip a few years back. I'd check out the CR and the GF because they each sell the popular shingles but then each have exclusive items as well. Mom LOVES them!