PDA

View Full Version : Checking in with AP discount, but lost AP!

limegreenmonorail
11-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Hello! I'm checking into Pop next week with an AP room discount, but seem to have misplaced my AP...normally, I know I could stop by a park or DTD to get a new AP reprinted before check-in, but this time our flight gets in at 11pm. What happens to my room rate if I can't present my AP at check-in? Just wondering if they'll maybe let me show them the AP the next day without too much trouble, or if I need to head to a park that's still open around midnight to get my AP reprinted before I check in...can they look it up in their system at the Pop and see that I have a current AP? Thanks!

PopPhan
11-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Have you checked the AP website to see if maybe you could get a temporary printout until you get another card?

Other than that, they might check you in at full rate and apply the discount when you can show them your new card.....

VWL Mom
11-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Give the passholder desk a call and see if they can help you out, if nothing else they should have your pass number and maybe they'll email or fax the information to you. When you get your new pass you may want to take a photo of it in case this happens again.