PDA

View Full Version : Summer 2013 Free Dining

Disneyfirsttimer
11-30-2012, 12:36 PM
Historically when does free dining start in August and when is it announced?

faline
11-30-2012, 01:03 PM
The last time it was offered, it started on 8/25 and was announced in March. See this announcement. (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=189575&highlight=free+dining)

Disneyfirsttimer
11-30-2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks Linda!

It starts later in August than I expected. I thought is used to start more like mid-August.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-30-2012, 02:41 PM
It used to start earlier in August, but has squeaked back a bit each year.

We booked for August 2013 on a bounce-back, and that offer starts on the 18th of August, but not sure if that means a public offer would start the same time or not.

Dsnygirl
11-30-2012, 05:14 PM
It used to start earlier in August, but has squeaked back a bit each year.

We booked for August 2013 on a bounce-back, and that offer starts on the 18th of August, but not sure if that means a public offer would start the same time or not.

Like Heather said, it used to be more mid-August... we had free dining two years ago, and I believe it started on the 17th. Last year, it was a mess... there was a Canadian free dining discount that was different than everyone else's, a Visa discount that ALSO had different dates... and literally an "empty week" between free dining discounts where all that was out was a public "room only" discount. Very weird.

We also booked the free dining for nxt summer on a bounceback, same starting date.... hoping that means good news for everyone else waiting! Keep your fingers crossed! :fingers: