PDA

View Full Version : Need help on gifts

BugeyedMuggy
11-29-2012, 05:06 PM
The owner of my company has 4 granddaughters ages 3 - 8 years old. He has asked me to purchase something for each of them that are "Disney World" specific (can only be found at Dianey). Since our daughter is 24 years old I am not really familar with these items. Any help would be appriciated. We are going to Disney early December if that matters. Thanks in advance.

TinkerbellT421
11-29-2012, 05:09 PM
You could get them each a Disney ornament engraved with their names on them?

Tink1
11-29-2012, 07:25 PM
The Belle glasses at Gastons Tavern would be my thought. (you would need to buy the beverage LOL)

Nanc

stephicakes
11-30-2012, 06:35 AM
How about designing a personalized Disney t-shirt for them in DTD at "Design-a-tee"? If your boss can tell you their shirt size then you can get them each a cute t-shirt with their favorite character or princess on it with their name! :princess::mickey2: Each one would be different and special! I read that if you go in the morning it's not too busy and the shirts should only take about 15 mintues to make :thumbsup:

minnie04
11-30-2012, 11:09 AM
Cute and simple. I would do the traditional Mickey Ears :mickey: with their names on them. Or do each one with their favorite character. The problem with the Xmas ornaments is they are always backed up at the table with ornaments to write on. Unless you can have them shipped back home or have enough time on your vacation to wait.

TinkerbellT421
11-30-2012, 11:11 AM
Cute and simple. I would do the traditional Mickey Ears :mickey: with their names on them. Or do each one with their favorite character. The problem with the Xmas ornaments is they are always backed up at the table with ornaments to write on. Unless you can have them shipped back home or have enough time on your vacation to wait.

I have ordered mine at the beginning of my vacation and then have them deliver it to my resort. I always have received it within a day or two within ordering.

BugeyedMuggy
11-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Some good ideas. Thanks so much.

minnie04
11-30-2012, 04:18 PM
I have ordered mine at the beginning of my vacation and then have them deliver it to my resort. I always have received it within a day or two within ordering.

Sounds good... I guess we never stay long enough to have them finished before we leave. I was lucky during spring break this year to have a stocking done right away as I waited, only because it was late at night and things were slow. Because even in the spring they were busy..:mickey:

minnie-mouse
02-13-2013, 12:14 PM
I think the Mickey ear hats or some sort of toys of their favorite characters. No kid that age wants a Christmas ornament, it will just sit in a box! Every kid loves stuffed animals of any kind.

Crow
02-13-2013, 12:30 PM
the ears maybe..
the ornaments would b nice, but i agree the kids probably wouldnt appreciate it

MargaretMessler
02-13-2013, 06:05 PM

I got a whole bunch of these for a variety of friends one year and everyone - kids and adults alike - loved them

Christine
02-23-2013, 08:48 AM
Love the ears idea! And you could go whole hog and do a gift box with a small plush some wdw lollipops & character cookies and a cute cup!

I LOVE doing Disney gifts! So colorful and fun!