PDA

View Full Version : Has Disney announced free dining for the spring?

the other micki
11-28-2012, 07:26 PM
I thought I had read about something free dining for spring dates, but I can't find the thread. Am I imagining it? I'm trying to find some info. for my SIL. Any info. is appreciated. :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
11-28-2012, 08:45 PM
The current packages run through March 7th and can be found here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=195312)

The Play, Stay, and Dine reportedly came out for some as if the dining was free. In addition I think a few had posted a PIN for free dining that they had gotten.

Pocahontas
11-30-2012, 10:24 PM
We just booked 2 rooms at a moderate resort (the first week in March) with the free dining pin code that was sent to us through email. We could have went with the free dining or 35% off room rate during that time inwhich we also recieved a pin code.

E-OR
12-02-2012, 11:29 AM
I sure wish we would get a pin code. We have been going to WDW for the past 18 years usually 2X each year and have never gotten one. Any tips?

faline
12-02-2012, 03:17 PM
I sure wish we would get a pin code. We have been going to WDW for the past 18 years usually 2X each year and have never gotten one. Any tips?

Have you requested the Disney planning DVD? Are you enrolled on the official Disney site?

Sometimes these actions seem to enhance the chances of getting a PIN - certainly not a guarantee as only Disney knows who and why they target individuals for such offers.

E-OR
12-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Yep to all. I have signed up for everything, have a Disney Visa and Debit card and anything else to increase my chances.