PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin

DizNee143
11-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Anyone know when it's coming out of the "vault" ?

I think this whole vault thing is stupid..I just want to buy the movie before my daughter gets any older...ugh..

PirateLover
11-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Rumor was that it was up next after Cinderella, but I don't know if they ever announced it. I agree, the "vault" is ridiculous.

gerald72
11-24-2012, 06:52 PM
The vault keeps the movies fresh, and out of the bargain bin.

PirateLover
11-24-2012, 07:24 PM
The vault keeps the movies fresh, and out of the bargain bin.

But it also creates a huge secondary markup with ridiculous markups. Yes it creates excitement around the release but I think the time for the vault has come and gone. Most of these movies are classics. I doubt most of them would ever end up in the bargain bin, anyway.

DizNee143
11-25-2012, 11:16 AM
But it also creates a huge secondary markup with ridiculous markups. Yes it creates excitement around the release but I think the time for the vault has come and gone. Most of these movies are classics. I doubt most of them would ever end up in the bargain bin, anyway.

I don't think Disney would ever allow it to be in the bargin bin..lol..

I don't get the hype for the movies coming out of the vault..I usually just say..Finally!! I can get the movie I want..

Ya I saw an article saying its suppose to come out after Cinderella..hopefully it comes out soon..

TinkerbellT421
11-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Check any of your local resale cd/DVD stores. I have seen many MANY disney movies in newbury comics, FYE, etc., and for about $25.00-ish. Some are new in original packaging, others you can get cheaper that were "previously used" but the stores guarantee them so there's no risk, and I have bought many and have never had a problem.

DizneyFreak2002
11-25-2012, 02:49 PM
Here is the Disney DVD release calendar... No Aladdin on it yet... Peter Pan is the next classic to get blu ray treatment and will be released in February, 2013:

DVD Release Calendar (http://disneydvd.disney.go.com/release-calendar.html?increment=6&view=listView&initialIncrementDate=2012_10_01)

Mammabruski
11-25-2012, 11:53 PM
Do you have a DVR? Because it is going to be on TV on this Thursday November 29th!! We have it on our DVR because our DVD copy is totally scratched!

ABC Family 6:30/5:30 central!!