PDA

View Full Version : Something special for a 10 year old DD birthday trip

Tinksmom
11-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Hey Folks! We will be taking our 10 year old DD to Disney for her 5th trip this March. The trip will be a surprise for her big double digit birthday.:party: We love Disney World, and each trip try to have a different experience. (Over the years we've done every character meal and the Hoop Dee Doo. Pirate and Princess Parade, Halloween and Christmas Parties. BBB twice.)

What is something different/special to do for this eventful birthday trip?:party::mickey:

faline
11-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Fireworks cruise? A spa treatment?

princessfigment
11-19-2012, 10:21 PM
For my 10 b-day I was amazingly surprised with a treat from the disney florist!

My mom and my dad usually get me a surprise from the disney florist and get in the room!
But.... on my 10 b-day trip I was upset when I got to the room and there was nothing there!

We then went to the 1900 park fare for dinner and they did the celebrate a dream come true little parade inside the resturant and they came out with the princess dream come true (a tray with a glass slipper, a tiara, a rose, a bracelet and an official princess certificate signed by her my princess it is recemended for princesses 10 and up) and it walked away from me.... then... they came and gave it to me! I was so surprised and I LOVED it!!!! Lady Tremaine came over and talked to me for EVER about it!!!!

So short version: go to the disney florist website and you will find something AMAZING for her!

polarbear72834
12-01-2012, 10:29 PM
how about Segway tour. Not sure about age requirement but I know way back when I was ten, I would have loved riding one of those.

faline
12-02-2012, 03:07 PM
how about Segway tour. Not sure about age requirement but I know way back when I was ten, I would have loved riding one of those.

Unfortunately the minimum age for this is 16 so this is not a possibility.