PDA

View Full Version : Pocahontas merchandise?

savafan
11-13-2012, 10:40 PM
Does anyone know where you can find WDW souvenirs that feature Pocahontas? My wife and I are currently here at the Pop Century Resort celebrating our anniversary, and Pocahontas is her favorite character. She came here with the mindset of getting a WDW shirt with Pocahontas on it, but 4 days into our trip, having searched all of the parks, we have been unable to find one. I was able to find the Pocahontas Disney pin, but that's about it thus far. We even tried the Design a tee place at Downtown Disney, and had no luck there either. Any thoughts on where to look?

micky95
11-14-2012, 07:46 AM
there was a show at ak once but i think they still might have some items.ask cm and keep asking. i've had one cm tell me no but then have another lead o to what i was after.have you tried the big store at dtd ? good luck:mickey:

savafan
11-14-2012, 08:11 AM
there was a show at ak once but i think they still might have some items.ask cm and keep asking. i've had one cm tell me no but then have another lead o to what i was after.have you tried the big store at dtd ? good luck:mickey:

We did have a cm at AK lead us to a store in the Africa section that had the costume in toddler size. The only thing we found at World of Disney in Downtown Disney was the doll. My wife always seems to be a fan of the most obscure characters. :D

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-14-2012, 09:02 AM
I don't remember seeing anything on our past trip, even at AK (which was going to be my suggestion too!)

It isn't quite the same, but you can create a personalized shirt on the disney site, and Pocahontas is an option.

It isn't like getting it at the store, but at least she'll have it for home and the next trip.

DisneyDawgette
11-14-2012, 09:32 AM
In October, I don't remember seeing a single Pocahontas item... So sorry! I feel your pain though! My boyfriend is a big Remy fan, and finding that rat anywhere is impossible! :(

nqi2
11-14-2012, 12:22 PM
I haven't seen any merchandise either but I know she was there our last trip outside of the entrance to the Lion King show because my girls got her autograph there.

Happy Hunting.

savafan
11-15-2012, 12:43 AM
It isn't quite the same, but you can create a personalized shirt on the disney site, and Pocahontas is an option.

It isn't like getting it at the store, but at least she'll have it for home and the next trip.

I'm having a hard time finding this option on the Disney site, can you lead me in the right direction?

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-15-2012, 08:51 AM
It is a bit hard to find, isn't it?

From the disneystore site, click on "products" and then "personalized shop" will be all of the way to the right of the screen.

Once there, you can make t-shirts, and put names on blankets, etc. Pocahontas is under the "princess" section.

We usually make a shirt for each member of the family before a trip, and they always turn out great.

savafan
11-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Found it! Thanks! This should appease her! :)