PDA

View Full Version : How are ADR's for BoG going?

Dsnygirl
11-13-2012, 05:41 PM
Just wondering if people are having better luck getting ADR's for BoG in the spring... after how tough it was to get into for the holidays, I've been hoping the craziness has died down somewhat and that people are getting ADR's more easily. Our 180 day mark for our summer trip is in Feb, and it is our #1 place to try to get into... SO hoping it isn't an issue!! :fingers:

(and how's this for ironic... we will be visiting my MiL in Celebration in Feb, so I will be online at 6am making our ADR's from just a few miles away... crazy! :crazy:)

SBETigg
11-13-2012, 07:06 PM
I heard they were booked solid all through to May. There's hope. And there's always quick service at lunchtime, not the same but something.

ElenitaB
11-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Blythe, I think the fervor on this venue may not die down for a while. Luckily the mobile apps work great!

Dsnygirl
11-13-2012, 09:27 PM
I heard they were booked solid all through to May. There's hope. And there's always quick service at lunchtime, not the same but something.

Blythe, start trying now. I got our dinner reservations for your exact same week the day they opened up … even then pickings were pretty slim.

Prob need to edit my original post... I'm not trying for Feb, as we're not doing the parks. :faint: It's August we'll be trying for, at our 180-day out ADR date in Feb. ;)

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-13-2012, 09:43 PM
I just did some playing on the Disney site, and there are ADR's for late April/early May, so it seems like as long as you're on it early ... you'll get in!

(we're also headed back in August, and this is on the must-do list too!)

Dsnygirl
11-14-2012, 08:12 AM
Blythe, I think the fervor on this venue may not die down for a while. Luckily the mobile apps work great!

Ellen, I have the mobile apps but hadn't thought of using them for distant ADR's... have you & others found them to faster/more reliable than online? Thx for the tip!

I just did some playing on the Disney site, and there are ADR's for late April/early May, so it seems like as long as you're on it early ... you'll get in!

(we're also headed back in August, and this is on the must-do list too!)+

Hoping this is the case for both of us... when are you going back in Aug? Maybe I'll finally get to meet you, since I completely missed out on that last month! :blush:

(We are arriving the day before free dining starts, doing a "room only" for the night before... so hopefully, we'll get lucky and be one of the first to get ressies for that crazy time period!! :D)

ElenitaB
11-14-2012, 06:28 PM
As long as you're within your 180 day mark, you can use the mobile app. And if not, you can always borrow our puter if you can stand coming over to the Boardwalk. ;)

SBETigg
11-14-2012, 07:11 PM
That's why I said there's hope. At first, I thought you meant February, and I was going to say no hope without a cancellation. They're booking up fast, apparently, so I would call on that as soon as you can, but I think you can make it. I might be going back in March, and for me, there's not much hope.

Dsnygirl
11-15-2012, 01:02 AM
As long as you're within your 180 day mark, you can use the mobile app. And if not, you can always borrow our puter if you can stand coming over to the Boardwalk. ;)

Lol, I don't know... might be rough, trying to stand visiting the BW... helps that two REALLY cool people will be staying there... :D

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-15-2012, 08:53 AM
Hoping this is the case for both of us... when are you going back in Aug? Maybe I'll finally get to meet you, since I completely missed out on that last month! :blush:

We're there starting the 20th (our anniversary), so keep your fingers crossed for both of us ... something tells me this is going to be a VERY popular choice.

And yes, we will have to arrange to hang out!

NyDisneyGirl
11-15-2012, 03:39 PM
I'll be in the parks next month from 12/15-12/20- I know there is absolutely no way I can get a reservation for BOG, however when I called to make other dining reservations I was told that I may get lucky if someone cancels their reservation. I know it's highly unlikely, but I'm hopeful:mickey:. I did get lucky with Le Cellier a few times... Wish me luck!