PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question - If somone can no longer go?

imwonderboy
11-13-2012, 09:01 AM
I am headed to Disney next month and we are staying at the AOA - Nemo suite. We had originally planned to have 5 of us going but one person in our party can no longer go. We have already paid for the package (to include park passes and meal vouchers) and I was wondering if the passes issued to this person can be held on their room key and kepy until our next trip? Or, do all the passes expire when our trip ends (even if one pass is never used). Hope I am not confusing everyone. Thanks!

VWL Mom
11-13-2012, 09:06 AM
You can ask the desk to strip the ticket off the room key and issue a paper ticket. As long as that ticket is not used it can be used by the person whose name appears on it for a future trip.

buzznwoodysmom
11-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Why not just take the person off the reservation. That way you can cancel the tickets and dining for that guest.

imwonderboy
11-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Why not just take the person off the reservation. That way you can cancel the tickets and dining for that guest.

The meal vouchers were included free as part of a promotion so nothing lost there - we can use up the extra ones during our stay. I just wanted to see about the park tickets before he cancelled anything. If they can be kept for a future visit then we would do that.

buzznwoodysmom
11-13-2012, 07:53 PM
The meal vouchers were included free as part of a promotion so nothing lost there - we can use up the extra ones during our stay. I just wanted to see about the park tickets before he cancelled anything. If they can be kept for a future visit then we would do that.

Ah OK, got it.

Snow's Mom
11-19-2012, 03:28 PM
We had 5-day paper tickets, then ended up purchasing a package. Instead of sending our tickets back, we kept our room keys and used the paper ones. The CM at the hotel desk said that as long as the tickets on our room keys( for 2 days) had not been activated, they were good for next time. She also gave us a piece of paper that listed what was on them, value, etc, in case they were damaged at some point.

Hoping to use the two-day tickets next time, adding to them will be fairly cheap.