PDA

View Full Version : Sea World One Day

SueQ
11-12-2012, 02:58 PM
On on our trip next year we will be taking a day to go to Sea World. Would you suggest renting a car or using public transportation??

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-13-2012, 07:29 AM
The cheapest option is the Lynx bus. It leaves from both the TTC and DTD.

The most comfortable option is just to rent a car, which you can do right on Disney property. There are also shuttles you can book with Mears, or take a taxi.

So, with all of these options, which would I do ... depends on who is in your group. If it was just DH and I, we'd probably just hop on the bus. If we were with smaller kids, we'd probably rent a car for the day.

I'd work out the cost options (see what price you can get a one-day rental for), and decide from there.

faline
11-13-2012, 08:14 AM
If you decide to use public transportation, keep an eye on the news for Lynx bus service. The line that runs to Disney World has been losing a lot of money and has been subsidized by Disney. Disney is no longer willing to subsidize this bus line. There is the possibility that the Lynx stops on Disney property will be discontinued.

Personally, I'd probably rent a car for the day. Car rentals are available on Disney property.