PDA

View Full Version : How do I pre-register my son for the Oceaneers Club online?

alaMode
11-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Hola!
We're all set for our Thanksgiving cruise on the Dream, except I'd like to register my son for the Oceaneers Club before we embark.
I've looked everywhere I can think on my planning page online, but I can't figure out how to do this online!!!
Any info/insight is greatly appreciated!

BrerGnat
11-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Hmm...once you sign in and access your planning center, it should be there as an option. I was able to do it online.

Just keep poking around until you find it. On my "welcome" header page, there was a little blurb that said "you have not yet registered [insert kid's name here] for activities, click here to get started".

If that fails, there is an option to do it at the terminal. It's really just a basic information form you have to fill out. Even if you register online, you still have to stop by the registration desk at the terminal OR the kid's club when you embark to obtain the bracelet that your child will have to wear for the duration of the cruise. So, really, online registration only saves you about 3 minutes total. Not a big deal if you can't get it done.

alaMode
11-11-2012, 11:24 AM
I won't worry about it then!